I’m really excited about this post. It’s been a year in the making!

OscarCupcakes

You may have noticed that the cupcake toppers are movies from 2013’s Academy Awards. (I made them for an Oscars party last year.) BUT! Guess what? I’m offering my first printable with this year’s best picture nominees, so you can wow your guests at your 2014 Oscar Party. And you can download the toppers yourself – for free!

Download 2014 Oscar Cupcake Toppers

How-To Cupcake Toppers

1. Click the link above to download the toppers.
2. Print and cut them out.
3. Attach them to a lollipop (or popsickle) stick with a piece of tape on the back of the topper.
4. Optional: Tie a red ribbon to the stick.
5. Insert into cupcake

OscarCupcakes2

Tip: To make champagne cupcakes, I swapped out the milk for champagne in my white cake recipe and did the same with the frosting.

Will you be watching the Academy Awards?

Comments For This Post

1. Stacia Feb 20, 2014, 7:32 pm

Well, THAT’s brilliant and generous! Love it, Lindsey!
    But… that doesn’t mean I’m left to making the cupcakes for this year’s annual Oscars Party, does it? …cuz I couldn’t hold a candle to your adorable creations. :)

1. Linnycakes Feb 21, 2014, 5:09 pm

You are too kind! And does that mean you’re hosting them this year… ? :)

2. Shelly Feb 21, 2014, 8:30 pm

Yumm I want some. Your cupcakes are beautiful. Your photography is as well.

1. Linnycakes Mar 5, 2014, 9:35 pm

Thanks Shelly! I’m no photographer, so I really appreciate that!

3. Jean Feb 22, 2014, 10:12 am

Wait, how do I get the cupcakes to print out as well? ;) I usually watch a bit of the Oscars to see the pretty dresses but that’s about it. My boys (and husband) aren’t really interested so I’m uusally having a party of one. I love the toppers though and think they would be such a fun addition to an Oscars party.

1. Linnycakes Mar 5, 2014, 9:38 pm

Ha! I haven’t figured out printable cupcakes yet. ;)

4. Elizabeth Feb 24, 2014, 1:23 pm

These are adorable! You have such a wonderful flair for creating things that are at-once fun and elegant, which could be great in any venue.

1. Linnycakes Mar 5, 2014, 9:39 pm

Thanks Elizabeth!

5. Paulina Feb 24, 2014, 3:19 pm

LOVE THESE! I just bought cupcake mix so I totally should do these.

1. Linnycakes Mar 5, 2014, 9:45 pm

Thanks Paulina!

6. Rosanne Feb 26, 2014, 2:43 pm

Ok, so swap out the milk for champagne! Brilliant! There is something so elegant about champagne cakes and now they can be cupcakes. When you serve these, do you serve some champagne along with them? What a festive and elegant treat…now if only I could decorate them like you…

1. Linnycakes Mar 6, 2014, 4:58 pm

I didn’t serve them with champagne. There was champagne in the frosting and the cake, so I thought that was enough. And you CAN decorate them like me! That’s what the printable is there for! I plan to offer more printables in the future too. :)

7. Teresa Mar 12, 2014, 5:16 pm

Such a cute idea! I’m visiting from the SITS Spring Fling and happy to be connected! I love the idea of providing a printable for your readers…I may in use that idea in the future. Happy to be connected and looking forward to more sweet treats from you! Cheers!

1. Linnycakes Mar 15, 2014, 2:14 am

Thanks! Creating a printable is way easier than I thought it would be. I wish I would’ve done it sooner! Let me know if you need any tips!